Sometimes we just need a safe place to talk about our lives, grieve our losses, process our trauma, and to dream about a better future. That is what I offer my clients; safety, compassion, and tools to cope with life’s challenges. I believe in a holistic approach to psychotherapy, and I tailor my treatment plan to fit your individual needs. I have been trained in EMDR, and Hakomi Somatic Psychotherapy as well as cognitive and transpersonal approaches. I would love to meet you!
CHELSEA LEVENSON, MA
Licenses & Certifications
- Registered Psychological Associate
- EMDR Trained
- Hakomi Somatic Therapy level 2
- 200 Hour Yoga teacher (Kundalini and Hatha)
- General Psychology Masters Degree From CIHS
- PhD. Clinical Psychology, Coursework completed and working on her dissertation.
- Substance Abuse Counselor
Chelsea provides therapy for individuals, families, couples, children and teens. She creates individualized treatment plans for every client based on their goals, diagnosis and learning style.
The Therapists at ADR are compassionate and supportive and have all received specialized training and formal education in diagnostics, mental health treatment, trauma informed treatment, and culturally competent care.